As a roofing business owner, you know that consistent marketing is essential for generating leads and growing your company. But what type of marketing methods are best for roofing businesses?
Digital marketing is one of the most cost effective strategies for lead generation and increased revenue. Here are three digital marketing strategies (plus one major spiritual strategy) you can use to generate roofing leads and increase sales.
1. SEO: SEO is a great way to increase your website's visibility and drive more traffic to your site. By optimizing your website for keywords related to roofing, you can rank higher in search engine results pages and attract more potential customers.
SEO is more relevant than ever. It’s a great way to provide valuable content for your potential customers to find out more about your company and service.
The four main facets of Search Engine Optimization include:
- Technical SEO which deals with the performance of your website
- Content building which involves creating web copy and blog posts/articles that attract traffic organically
- Link-building or “backlinking” which provides a connection between your content and other websites Google deems as credible
- Spiritual Engine Optimization deals with you asking God to send people who have the problem your business solves to your website so you can provide the solution they need. God knows 7 Billion people so he can definitely send some roofing leads to your website.
2. Paid Advertising: Paid advertising has proved an effective yet competitive channel for generating online leads. You can target potential customers using various methods, such as paid search ads, display ads, or Facebook Ads.
With so many companies vying for attention online (e.g., with search engine optimization), it's difficult to get noticed unless you’ve made a significant investment of time and resources.
At the same time, there is a way you can stand out from the crowd and that doesn't involve spending an arm - or even a leg!
An effective strategy includes Pay-per-click advertising (or "PPC"). If you have visited a theme park like Disney World recently, you're more than likely familiar with a "fast pass" which allows you skip ahead of others in line for an extra fee. PPC is similar in that it makes it possible for audiences searching for your service to see your ad featuring your business information at the top or bottom of the first page of Google search engine results
3. Social Media: Social media can be a great way to connect with potential customers, and it's a lot cheaper than traditional advertising methods for building your brand awareness within your community.
In a world where online communities are more prevalent, roofing business owners need to promote their brand and services while also building relationships with customers through platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
A lot of roofing business owners are looking for the best way to reach potential clients online. SEO, social media marketing and paid ads have been proven as some of the most effective ways to increase qualified leads and sales through an online presence.
Getting leads is one thing, converting them into sales and conversions is even more important. Having the right people as part of your sales team who can listen to potential clients, assess their roofing issues appropriately, and answer their questions will go a long way in helping your company increase revenue and grow a lot faster through a reputation of trusted support.
Don’t forget that when it comes to spending money online, it often requires a human touch at the final decision.
If you’re not sure how these strategies work, we can help answer those questions.
Your growth is important. Growing the right way is even more crucial.